It’s Christmas day! Christmas is celebrated on December 25 every year. The presents are wrapped, the stockings are hung, Christmas carols are being sung and the delicious festive food has been prepared. All that’s left to do now is to spread the Christmas cheer and enjoy the holidays! Many will agree that Christmas time is their favourite time of the year. This festival, after all, is all about catching up with family and friends, eating good food, exchanging gifts and having a great time.
And if you are looking to share Christmas greetings with your near and dear ones, you have come to the right place.
Here are some Christmas wishes and messages to wish a Merry Christmas to your loved ones.
1.This Christmas, you’re the best gift I could ask for.
2. Merry Christmas! May your happiness be large and your be bills small.
3. Wishing you nothing but the best this holiday season.
4. May your holidays sparkle with joy and laughter!
5. Merry Christmas! I hope you receive one blessing after another this coming year.
7. May the true spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your path.
8. Wishing you a season that’s merry and bright!
9. For you at Christmas time: A wish for happiness, warmth, and love.
10. May this season be full of light and laughter for you and your family.
11. “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: Loving others.” – Bob Hope
12. Merry Christmas, and may your Christmas be white!
There is nothing like a thoughtful Christmas card to help spread the holiday cheer. There is something special about receiving a message from someone you care about. So this Christmas, make someone smile by remembering them with a Christmas message!